Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Featured Callaway Painter, Barbara Davis

Some of you may not have met Barbara Davis who lives in Montgomery, Alabama and comes to paint at Callaway every chance she gets, so I thought I share some of her wonderful work with the group.

Meet Callaway Painter Barbara Davis:


Barbara's passion is painting en plein air - in the open air, from life. She says, "I love to paint our Southern landscape and landmarks in the area. Born and raised in Montgomery, I have painted since I was 14 years old and majored in art at Auburn University in Montgomery."






Hope you enjoyed looking at Barbara's work as much as I did, and I hope to run into Barbara again painting at Callaway. Barbara, you'll have to let us know what you've been doing lately.


To view past messages or to make a comment on the public blog, click here.

No comments: