Thursday, September 20, 2007

Got taste?

Henri Matisse once said
" Before, I had no taste for anything. I was filled with indifference toward everything that people wanted me to do. But the moment I had this box of colors in my hands, I had the feeling that my life was there."
While my life is full of so many other things I enjoy and I am truly blessed with a wonderful life, I just don't think I'd enjoy the other things in my life if I didn't have my art living with me DAILY. When I can't paint, I read about painting and when I sleep I sometimes paint in my dreams. I'm so thankful for my art passion, thankful for my art friends and thankful for the resources available to us in this century that can keep us growing and excited about the next project we will do. Right now I am working on a set of six 12x12 oil paintings that will hang together. I've never done anything like this before and it's exciting.


Katina Radwanski


Don't know how many of you got to meet Katina this past spring painting at Callaway, but she is truly a great person with an exceptional talent. Take a look at some of her work here and enjoy:

Catherine (Katina) Pastis Radwanski
www.cpastisradart.com

www.tanneryrowartistcolony.com

No comments: